meaning, it isn't our time to try something new. it isn't our time to be what we've thought of being every now and again. it's not our time to do anything that one would want to do.. it just isn't our season. analytically, it is your season, but with another. it just isn't my season. we come in a package so.. as I said before, it's just not our season. who ever knew that when seasons change, so does everything. spring flings, winter loves, summer buddies. things that become something or someone different everytime the new season came. it's different with us though. we never changed who we were. we remained true to who we were. and neither did the fling. fling set on fire is a flame. it never changed. makes me believe it was NEVER our season. it was our days.. only in my head though.
sometimes I'd like to say that I am in denial... I think I am.
Raeee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment