mama knows best.

Monday, June 21, 2010

dear you.

is it hard to believe that the things we used to discuss still linger in my mind ? is it almost impossible that I am still as in love as I was when we first brought all of that up ?

I feel like I'm being so cheesy but I'm being so real.

I'm literally driving myself insane. it's no ones fault. maybe one day I'll let go of the thought of us one day getting shit together and trying shit out. I'll stop holding on to this "hope" that I have that maybe, just maybe..

but I have a feeling that that day is far away from here. whatever keeps whispering in my mind before I go to sleep, I'm listening. it tells me not to give up. not that I would ever give up on you anyway. giving up on you would be like giving up on myself. I hold you deep in my heart. all the way in there. but anyway.

I think I've said too much because my hearts beginning to race. I have too mch on my mind to write it all down, I guess.

...

No comments: