mama knows best.

Monday, April 19, 2010

ain't no need in fighting for what's yours.

soaking in the bath tub with lavendar epsom salt (:

it feels soooo good. i gotta get out in about 10 minutes though. womppppp. but I'll enjoy it for now. I've been having so much on my mind..

things have been a little rocky in some aspects of my life, but I'm living.. things get worse before they get better anyway. brightside ? I got my hair done (: monica's doing great, the babys doing great.

I'm ready to go back to sam in the fall, sheesh. got 4 classes this summer. needa find a job. all that good stuff. I've just been coolin until then though..

uhh.. there's a mixtape coming out tomorrow that I'm on. I'm ready for it (: it's Denzel and dareyons mixtape so I expect nothing but perfection from it.

joes fine.. if u really cared lol. my mommys well. I haven't talked to Ty'Ron lately.. (his fault) lol but yeah..

kerrys good.. that's a little rocky but you know.. whatevers supposed to happen will. it's moreso me and the things that I desire from a fullblown relationship, ya know ? but whatever.. my answers are coming.

when I get out this tub I'm gonna take a quick shower, eat some pasta, take my dog out and go pick my mommy up from work. I might wanna get out now lol..

yeah, I'll write later. (:

No comments: